1) Must be attending a member college or university and passing 6 credit hours
2) Must be an active member of an NCWA Wrestling Program
3) Must carry Personal injury or health insurance
4) Must purchase NCGA Individual Liability & Injury Insurances
5) Must remain an amateur athlete through April 15th of Sr. Year
College athletes have four years of undergraduate college grappling and Mixed Martial Arts eligibility as well as one additional year of post graduate competition
Undergraduate competition is limited to progressive, modified USA Grappling rules.
Post graduate competition serves as a transition from collegiate competition to professional Mixed Martial Arts competition